The walk-through scaffolding with symmetrical quick locks, combines high standards of safety, speed of installation with an excellent ratio quality/cost. It’s versatile and handy, ideal for construction but also maintenance.
The numerous available accessories and its compatibility with the tube/couplers system of scaffolds make it also flexible and suitable to meet all complex and articulated geometries always in a quick and easy way.
The qualities of the materials used, as well as the attention to detail and the precision of the production phases, ensure strength and durability.and its compatibility with the tube-couplers system of scaffolds make it also flexible and suitable to meet all complex and articulated geometries always in a quick and easy way.
All of these features, along with easiness of use make the walk-through scaffolding with symmetrical quick locks the favourite of the rental companies.
- Steel grade S235JRH, following UNI EN 10219-1/2;
- Tube Ø48,3X2,9 mm.
- Quick locks fitting;
- Licensed for uniform building loads of 300 daN/m2 (cl IV, HD 1000);
- Flexible and safe to erect;
- Connectable with the tube-coupler system;
- Large range of accessories;
- Width: 1050 mm;
- Span: 1800 mm;
- Frame height: 2000 mm.
- Autorizzazione ministeriale: n° 21955/OM-4 del 07/05/1992;
- D.P.R. 27/04/1955 n° 547;
- D.P.R. 07/01/1956 n° 164;
- D.M. 22/05/1992 n° 466;
- Circolari 44/90 e 156 AA.GG./STC;
- UNI EN 729-2:1996.